How to add Canara bank beneficiary to send payment outside using Canara net banking: Hello friends, today you will know the process of adding the beneficiary to this article. First of all, you should need to know about beneficiary. If you want to transfer fund to the third party then, you will need to add the beneficiary to your net banking account. Through adding the beneficiary, you will transfer your fund securely and quickly to the third party. You should also know that you can add two beneficiaries in a day. After two registrations, the Registration link will be deactivated. For adding the beneficiary, you will just need to log into your net banking account and click the payment option. After that, you will need to follow the process of adding the beneficiary. So don’t think, just visit your net banking account and take benefits of these features.
Procedure of adding beneficiary through Net banking | Net Banking Account
- Visit the website- www.Canarabank.in to access Canara net banking.
- Here need to click on net banking login. After that fill user ID and password then click on ‘sign in’ in next page.
- In net banking account, click on payments option then select transaction type.
- Then, click on ‘create beneficiary template’
- After that fill the beneficiary details and banking details.
- After filling beneficiary details, just click on ADD button.
- Next, need to verify the beneficiary details which provided by you and then click ‘continue’.
- After that enter transaction password and OTP (you will receive confirmation via SMS on your registered mobile number by Canara bank) and click on ‘submit’.
- Then your beneficiary will be successfully added.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the adding information of the beneficiary to your net banking account to transfer funds. So, bookmark this page to get the latest information about it.
You may like to read about:-
PNB Net Banking – http://www.netbanking.services/pnb-net-banking-login/
SBI Net Banking – https://sbiseva.co.in/