Employer Registration:- You can upload DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) easily on the EPFO portal. In order to do the same, you should be registered on the EPFO portal. For registration, you can go with the link “Application for Employer Registration” available on the homepage of EPFO. You can also check and download the ‘Instruction manual’ for Employer Registration available at the page of employer registration. If you can are a new user then you must Read it before registration.
If you have already registered at the portal then you can directly login the portal with your login credentials. On successful registration, you can go with the registration of DSC/ Digital Signature Certificate of the Employer. It is a pre-requisite necessary process to submit a fresh OLRE application form. You should also note that after the employer registration and obtaining your username and password, it is mandatory to go through verification of email link and the DSC registration (Digital Signature) of the Employer. Now, you can check the step by step procedure for uploading DSC or registration process of DSC.
Steps to upload DSC at the EPFO portal | Employer Registration
- First of all, open ‘Employer Registration Home Page’ available in EPFO portal- “https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/”.
- Then, enter your username and password and sign in to your account.
- Now, on the opened page, simply select the Second Tab of “DIGITAL CERTIFICATE”.
- Then, Select the option “REGISTER CERTIFICATE”.
- Once you select above option, then the System will prompt you on a new page for Details of Employer.
- Now, you can check the Employer Name and the Mobile Number that will be auto-populated from the registration date of the Employer. You can edit your Name but the mobile number is not Make sure that you entered name same as in Digital Signature Certificate. Then, select NEXT.
- Now, as per your DSC details, choose the Type of the “Digital Certificate”.
- On selecting the USB token, a pop-up will appear. You will need to click on “Run” button.
- Select Your USB TOKEN Certificate appears. Click on it to get the following DSC details Pop-up. Ensure your DSC USB Token should be inserted properly into the USB port.
- You should also note that the Digital Signature once registered will not be permitted to register again with any other user.
- Now, choose the Certificate.
- Provide your PIN of the DSC and then press “OK” button.
- You will see a message that the “Certificate selected successfully”. Check the same and then click OK button.
- The View “Digital Signature” Screen appears with the details of the Active DSC registered.
- Now you are ready to move ahead with Apply for Code, with a selection of the “Fill Application Form” Option.
Make sure that the registered user has put his PAN card and in his own DSC. The applicant/Registered user will be responsible for their provided details and correctness in the application and for documents authentication.
EPFO/UAN Helpdesk – Customer care Numbers | Employer Registration
- Call on: 18001-18005 (Toll-Free number)
- UAN Helpdesk Email ID: email@example.com.
- UAN Helpdesk: http://184.108.40.206:9094/UANhelpdesk/
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to do EPFO DSC Registration Online”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates.
To Know more about EPFO Login & UAN Login visit – http://www.justsaving.co.in/