HDFC Bank Account:- You can update or link your PAN to your HDFC account easily. Nowadays, it is demanded by every bank and other financial institutions to operate customers account smoothly. So, through this article, you can get the complete information to link or update your PAN card with your HDFC bank account. The online, as well as an offline method, is available to link your PAN card to your HDFC bank account. The linking of PAN to your HDFC bank account helps you to maintain your banking activities. Now, if you have net banking account then you can update or link you PAN to your account in online mode. In case you do not have net banking account even then you can update it to your account in offline mode. The detailed information is given below to link the pan card to your HDFC bank account.
Steps to Link Pan Card to HDFC Bank account using Internet Banking
To link PAN card to HDFC Bank account by using net banking you will need net banking login credentials (login ID and IPIN/ password) and following:
“Link your PAN through Internet Banking >>> Select ‘Accounts’ >>>> Select ‘Requests’ >>>>> ‘Add / Update PAN Number”
It is the easiest way to which you can add your PAN to your HDFC Bank account without visiting your branch. Now, follow below steps to link your PAN card in online mode by accessing HDFC bank internet banking. The stepwise details are given below.
- First of all visit the official website of the HDFC Bank Net Banking which is “https://www.hdfcbank.com/”.
- Then, click ‘Login’ option.
- Then, click ‘Continue to net banking’ button.
- The login page will open where you will need to type your User ID/ Customer ID and click ‘Continue’ button.
- Then enter the net banking Password/ IPIN and click the login
- Then, click on the link “Account” and click ‘Request’.
- Click on Request for “‘Add / Update PAN Number”.
- Select your Account number and enter the required details of PAN ‘PAN Card Number’ and then submit your details.
- You can get the confirmation message of against updating request PAN to your HDFC bank account on your registered mobile number and on email ID.
Your PAN number will be updated with us, within 4 working days, after verification with the authorities. We recommend that you log in again after 4 days to check your updated PAN details.
How to Link Pan Card to your HDFC Bank account Offline
You can also update your PAN by visiting your base branch OF HDFC BANK in case you do not have net banking credentials. Now, follow below simple steps to link your PAN card to your HDFC bank account in Offline mode.
Documents required for linking PAN card to your HDFC bank account
Keep a Self-attested copy of your PAN card, the KYC or PAN card Updation form and your bank passbook photocopy. With these documents, you will need to follow the below procedure.
- Go to your HDFC Bank base branch where you have opened your account.
- Take “KYC Form or PAN card updation form” of HDFC bank.
- Fill it with required details and submit it along with PAN card and bank passbook photocopy.
- It will be verified by the bank officials’ then update your HDFC bank account.
- Upon successful update of your PAN, you will receive a confirmation message for PAN card updation on your registered mobile number.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to Link/Update PAN card-Online/Offline to HDFC Bank Account”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about HDFC Bank online/ Offline Banking.
To know more about SBI Net Banking – https://onlinesbi.io/